Who We Are
For over 60 years we have shared stories from across the globe that remind you of a time you cherish, a place you love and people who make you feel at home. We have inspired the home decorator, entertainer and gifter with our unique assortment of products sourced and designed around the world and we continue to be inspired by you. You, your authenticity, impact and distinction drive our success and inspires us to be inclusive, collaborative, open minded, adaptable, honest and respectful.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for managing the placement and tracking of purchase orders to ensure on time delivery of merchandise to Distribution Centers in support of Department Inventory Management strategies.
• Manage the purchase order process; write, maintain, edit and track PO's to achieve target in DC dates in accordance with Open to Buy.
• Support Analyst as needed in DC to store and DC to E-Commerce allocation process.
• Work with Analyst and Merchandising to ensure appropriate inventory levels are available for ad merchandise.
• Track and provide in-stock reporting for core items, shops, guidelines, promotional events, etc.
• Review department sales trends, work with Planners and Analysts to ensure in-stock and flow of merchandise.
• Secure vendor/agent acknowledgement of orders via web forms.
• Support inventory management team with ad hoc reporting needs.
• Manage vendor compliance log in partnership with inventory Planner and Merchants.
• Key point of contact with vendors/agents regarding purchase orders.
• Review and manage locked sku reports.
What You'll Bring
• BS or BA degree required.
• Minimum 1 year Retail/Catalog/Internet Planning and Distribution experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with a high level of initiative in fast paced environment.
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to multi task and consistently meet deadlines.
• Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and ability to detect inconsistencies in data.
• Strong computer skills and experience using MS Windows; Excel & Word.
• Strong math skills.
• Able to build and maintain productive relationships with cross-functional teams.
• Able to organize and prioritize, demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills
. • Able to understand Inventory Management strategies and how to execute them.
• Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices and develop systems knowledge.
• Demonstrates good listening, written and oral communication skills. Effectively and clearly communicates, reflecting an appropriate sense of urgency.
• Participate in company initiatives as appropriate.
• Participate in cross-functional meetings, contributing input on Inventory Management strategies.
• Partners with Inventory Management team to balance workloads and priorities; solicits decision support when needed.
• Proficient with personal computers; has the ability to master available resources and technical applications.
Why We Love It
• Work life balance is a priority (work from home flexibility).
• Employee discount and product sample sales!
• A fun and supportive work environment where you feel welcome and safe.
• A culture of inclusion that empowers you to be your best authentic self.
• Opportunities to make an impact through your passions.
• Wellness Program including virtual fitness classes, personal health advocates, coaches, gym discounts and more.
• Accrued Vacation, Sick Time and Personal Holidays.
• Eligible employees offered Medical and Dental Insurance, Vision Coverage, 401(k) Savings Plan, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance and more. **Considering candidates who are based locally. Position will be a hybrid role - in-office/remote work required**