Inventory Marketing Coordinator
Our client is the world’s leading Safety Solutions provider.
Inventory Marketing Coordinator Overview:
You will be you will be the go-to person for all things Merchandise Related.
Inventory Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Partner with IT & PTI team to accurately load new items into POS system
- Coordinate & support new product training
- Manage new merchandise vendor set up
- Maintain current inventory data in POS system
- Acts as a liaison between the vendors, station managers / inspectors, & focusing on the timely delivery of products, as well as resolving any product issues.
- Research, acquire & update information on products in the backend of the POS
- Analyze item sales trends & provide recommendations for line extensions & phase outs
- Analyze product assortments & recommend expansion & phase outs on a per-station basis Manage inventory audit of all stations merchandise
Inventory Marketing Coordinator Qualifications:
- 2 years of inventory and/or merchandising support experience required
- Automotive Industry experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Must be organized & detailed oriented
- Must always display professional & ethical conduct
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- Any experience with SAP and/or Accounting is a plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills