Planning Assistant - Freelance
Our client is a renowned luxury fashion house creating the latest, on-trend apparel and accessories. Their fashion-forward, high-end, and contemporary designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike.
Planning Assistant Overview:
As the Inventory Planning Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with the execution of allocation and replenishment strategies from DC to stores daily
Planning Assistant Responsibilities:
• Inventory optimization through allocation, replenishment, stock tracking and stock balancing with a focus on either Kids, Jewelry, Sunglasses, Decor, Beauty and/or Watches categories.
• Ensure deliveries and planned product flow are achieved on-time as outlined on the merchandise calendar, analyze historical customer characteristics, and identify opportunities for category expansion
Planning Assistant Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven merchandising experience
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills