*This is a 6-month role (may be extended to an open ended contract)
* 10 hours per week
Our client is embarking on a project to redefine what can be accomplished with iOS and CarPlay.
iOS Developer Position Overview:
This team will focus on integrating CarPlay with the existing ecosystem. Please note we are looking specifically for Swift iOS developers as opposed to Objective C.
The team is very collaborative and typically carves out afternoons 2-5pm PST to be on open coding calls for real-time collaboration as needed. You will be assigned new problems each week through our ticketing system and joining a small team of (3) iOS developers, a Project Manager, and a UI/UX Designer.
iOS Developer Key Qualifications:
• 4+ years experience developing iOS apps
• 4+ years of experience with Swift
• Familiar with larger scale, complex projects
• Understand and familiar rest APIs
• Nice to have experience: Siri and Apple Carplay
• Must have working hour overlap 11-5pm PST, but flexible on location