Job descriptionClient Overview:
Our client is a creative and design agency specializing in Entertainment Creative, Campaign Ideation, Multi-Platform Design Packages, Digital Advertising, Key Art Design, Print, OOH, and Video Content Production.
Jr. Art Director Overview:
As the Jr. Art Director, you’ve got an eye for design and a passion for helping brands stand out in the best, most creative way possible. In this role, you will establish a clear design direction that communicates the brand voice and vision across digital, print and experiential, while overseeing a team of designers.
Jr. Art Director Responsibilities:
· Communicate advanced topics in the digital space in a clear and visually engaging way to drive brand awareness and connect with target consumers
· Create, design, and direct campaigns across mobile, product, interactive, OOH, print, and digital
· Develop original and eye-catching work to help set the brand apart in a competitive and rapidly evolving industry
· Guide and oversee Junior Designers, providing constructive feedback while ensuring timelines are met
· Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional teams on design needs
Art Director Qualifications:
· Agency or in-house design experience
· Experience designing, art directing, concepting
· Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and more.
· Extreme attention to detail with a keen eye for innovative design
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred