Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Jr. Content Writer on a 5 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This is a remote opportunity until it is safe to go back on site which at that point will be required. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
Our clients Global Store Operations team is responsible for the operational effectiveness of our stores. They research, develop, deliver and measure the effectiveness of Global Policy, Procedures and Standards across all dimensions of our stores (Salesfloor, Stockroom, Back Office, Loss Prevention, Safety, Sustainability and Service) these foundations fuel our ability to serve consumers and athletes through our stores. You will join a fast-paced team to develop operations content to help stores, field and geography teams drive progress towards operational excellence.
In this role you will support development of operational content including training guides, job aids, store policies, procedures and standards. You will design and write content, build resources, and work as a thought partner with the team.
You will organize, lead and participate in meetings to gather the right content and translate information into creative and impactful materials for our stores. A keen sense of inquiry and the ability to distill complex information into its most critical pieces are essential.
• You will support Global Store Operations Managers on the content required for their deliverables.
• You will lead the development of new operational content including but not limited to procedures and standards, from ideation to delivery.
• You will provide global governance and support to ensure all operational documentation follows our clients standards and style guidelines.
• Experience developing and designing procedural content, policies and standards
• Experience developing and designing training content
• Excellent written communication skills and ability to influence across various leadership levels
• Retail experience preferred (working in a retail store environment or contact center)
• Attention-to-detail, multitasking ability, and desire to excel in a fast-pace environment
• Proficiency with Keynote and Microsoft Office products
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Education, Business, Adult learning, Instructional Design, English/Writing or a related field
• 3-5 years of professional work experience creating operational procedures or training