Duration: Ongoing full time and/or freelance/contract-to-hire
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $50-65K DOE
One of our small agency clients is looking for a junior to mid-level Copywriter to join their team for an exciting new role on either a full-time, freelance, or contract-to-hire basis.
This Copywriter will report directly to the agency's Creative Director and help craft stories through inspiring, engaging, and differentiating copy.
The Copywriter must have a passion for writing, crafting stories, and immersing themselves in a variety of brands and different copywriting tonality.
Ideal Copywriter candidates will have:
- 2-4 years of agency copywriting experience
- Strong online portfolio showcasing a variety of copy samples, specifically strong fully integrated campaigns - i.e. headlines/taglines and ad copy for social, web, video scripts, email, digital, etc.
- Fast learner and curious creative thinker
- Strong writing/communication skills and confident presenter
- Detail oriented and top-notch proofreading and editing skills
- Flexible, adaptable, collaborative team player
-Independence with ability to work on multiple projects and client accounts in a variety of brand voices and styles
*Local candidates preferred, but willing to consider remote candidates outside Denver if willing to eventually relocate
**Hybrid schedule, onsite preferred Tuesdays and Thursdays