Jr. Graphic Designer Overview
The Jr. Graphic Designer is responsible for maintaining consistent corporate identity and brand standards while visually translating the vision and objectives of the company into the desired impact. The role will be responsible for supporting the management of on-time and on-budget completion of all creative production.
Jr. Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Collaborate and design graphic and digital projects for B2B and DTC brands
• Work on multiple concurrent projects, seamlessly transitioning between each one without compromising creative integrity
• Maintains brand feel and voice across all assets
• Retouch images in Photoshop as needed
• Properly organize and manage design, photography and video assets on the server
Jr. Graphic Designer Qualifications:
• Graphic Design Degree or equivalent work experience
• 2 - 3 years graphic design experience in a fast-paced environment
• Creative individual with high attention to detail, highly organized and self-motivated team player. Must be comfortable with taking feedback and changing direction
• Proficiency in various design software, including Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and basic knowledge CSS and HTML.
• Proven ability to develop innovative and effective initial designs, to refine those designs based on feedback and direction, and to remain committed through to the final delivery of each project
• Experience creating presentations and designing emails
• Interest in Beauty, a plus
• E-commerce experience, preferred
• Photography and/or video experience, preferred
• Experience in Adobe After Effects / Adobe Premiere, a plus
• Experience in Sketch/Figma, and Teamwork Project Management Platform a plus
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position at Anisa International in the United States.