Job descriptionPost Producer
Our client is searching for a Post Producer to add to their team! The ideal candidate has VR experience.
This is a junior to mid-level, fully remote role. Candidate must be US Citizen and local to US.
Post Producer Responsibilities:
- Takes ownership in managing project timelines, all post artist personnel (editor, motion graphics, color, finishing, sound mix, vfx, etc.), and project conflicts that arise during the post production process.
- Understands the details and processes in a full post production studio, from ingest and editorial to online and finishing.
- Oversees day-to-day post production tasks, ensuring active projects and operations are running smoothly, and provides regular updates on project timelines.
- Track project resource burn and highlight when projects risk going over budget.
Post Producer Qualifications:
- 2+ years in a post production role.
- Has post-produced multiple 360 video and/or 180 VR projects previously.
- Deep knowledge of a full post production process including editorial, graphics and finishing.