Fashion Brand, is looking to hire a Jr. Showroom Coordinator to work out of their Showroom in DTLA supporting all day to day showroom needs including assist in handling any elevated problems or special requests pertaining to accounts, supplying report information, assisting in Majors selling and sampling requests.
• Manage sample line and set up between showroom, road and show appts, removing all dropped and sold out styles.
• Ordering office supplies, order forms, and line sheets prior to every market and show.
• Create and maintain the OTS line sheets in the showroom.
• Assist customers when they call with reorders or questions about their existing orders if the reps are busy.
• Coordinate with PR for samples that they need to borrow and then follow up with them to be returned.
• Create and manage the selling reports for Majors.
• Review Majors OTS vs styles live.
• Set up Product Development requests and visual open order reports with images.
• Assist with Tradeshow booth sign up and ordering booth package.
• Building and managing IT related upkeep for the showroom.
• Maintain and organize sales collateral and color card library.
• Assist Sales Reps with road appointments including organize hotel travel, flights, etc.
• Assist Sales Reps write up orders & RA’s.
• Assist in special projects as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma required or its equivalent, Degree in Fashion Merchandising preferred
• 1-3 years analytical sales experience within the apparel industry
• Knowledgeable in Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
• Ability to keep organized
• Ability to handle multi-faceted projects with strong follow through
• Able to work independently, as well as collaborate as a team player
• Commitment to quality, motivated self-starter and takes ownership of work
*Work Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Onsite, Overtime as needed*