This an exciting opportunity for a passionate & conceptual creator, creative thinker specialising in animation, motion graphics, social design, and, ideally but not crucially, video editing, across all online channels.
With regards to skillset - you will need to be a creative designer, and enjoy shaping and transforming innovative ideas into visually appealing materials for all mediums (digital, print, screen etc…). You need to demonstrate a flair for design and an eye for detail – but also a passion and love affair with your craft.
This agency rarely make ads: so if this is the space you love, then this is not the right fit for you. If you have a passion for creating work that people value and delivers value for clients, then we are. If you don’t want to be boxed into one medium, and typecast by comms discipline, and are excited about a role that stretches you into a vast array of directions, then this is definitely for you.
Roles and responsibilities
• Work within the production team (mainly hand in hand with design lead) to deliver fast-craft design orientated content (social posts (all forms/all channels) infographics, ebooks, toolkits, presentation materials) that is on time.
• Contribute to agency brainstorms – we encourage every member of the content to express themselves creatively and to feel they have the floor if they have an idea or innovation they want to share.
• Working collaboratively with other members of the content and production team to assist in other areas outside of your core design remit where possible – we have an existing team of creatives, designers and producers that super supportive of one another and have a can-do attitude when it comes to supporting on areas that aren’t necessarily within their skillset or day-to-day remit so they constantly have each other’s back and do what’s needed to help their fellow colleagues.
• Passionate people-person
• Positive and solutions-oriented attitude
• Driven and eager to learn
• Organised and punctual