Reporting to the Creative Lead, within the Creative Team, the Junior Designer will be supporting on the day-to-day design deliverables across the brand with a focus on the requirements for digital assets. This role will also be working closely with the Social Media Team to produce and edit captivating content across all global social channels.
• Assist the Senior Digital Designer on the creation and delivery of a range of digital assets across all channels, including desktop and mobile designs, banners, emails, paid adverts, press releases and other design collateral as needed
• Work collaboratively with the Social Media Team to produce and edit innovative and appealing content for all social channels
• Deliver and support on the creation of a range of assets for Social including stills, moving image, stories, reels, GIF’s and animations
• On occasion assisting the Graphic Designer with producing design collateral and print ready artworks for packaging, Visual Merchandising and other ad hoc print projects
• Produce mockups and visualisations as needed for various briefs
• Produce inspirational assets including product comps and moodboards
• Quality check and proof all design and production output to ensure completed work is error free, meets the brief and achieves the desired design standards and brand guidelines
• Ensure design guidelines, processes and other best practises are followed throughout the design development
• Maintain strong and collaborative working relationships with all teams and stakeholders to establish effective communication levels
• Experience in a similar, hands on role, where you have had to balance a range of briefs from start to finish, working with and supporting multiple stakeholders and timelines
• Excellent communication skills with a self-starter approach
• Social native, up to date with current trends
• Ability to multitask and support on several projects at once when necessary SOFTWARE Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud software, with an emphasis on Photoshop and InDesign. Further knowledge of Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects and XD would also be beneficial.