The Junior Ecommerce Analyst is responsible for enhancing eCommerce performance and driving a frictionless customer site experience. This position will set the bar for operational excellence, helping to grow our eCommerce business, by assisting in identifying and implementing key strategic initiatives, defining and rolling out scalable best practices and site optimization efforts, and building out robust reporting and KPIs. They’ll drive impact, improvement, and innovation to create a truly frictionless online shopping experience and drive our eCommerce business.
Core Functions include:
• Analytics & Reporting: Track and deliver customer metrics, site KPIs and success metrics in order to provide insights to stakeholders. Must be able to synthesize data gathered by identifying patterns and trends. Highlight opportunities.
• Strategic Initiatives: Assist in the management and execution of various strategic initiatives critical to Apparel success.
• Competitive Analysis: Conduct competitive analysis to understand market trends and build out recommendations to inform strategic initiatives/campaigns.
• Operations: Assist in executing operational efficiency initiatives. Assist in managing site issues and escalations. Assist in development of training materials for broader Apparel teams. Position Description An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field
• 1-2+ years relevant experience in Analytics, Strategy, Operations, Site Merchandising, Product Management or related field
• Candidate is highly passionate about eCommerce, technology and retail; Previous industry experience preferred
• Proven success in previous role using analytical insights to drive strategic decisions
• Strong analytical skills: MS Excel® skills, incl. functions (lookup and reference) & pivot tables
• PowerPoint proficiency
• Experience performing quantitative and qualitative research and communicating results to leadership
• Excellent personal task management skills and ability to handle multiple assignments
• Strong written (including email) and verbal (including Zoom/phone) communication skills