24 Seven has partnered with one of Oregon's iconic brands to identify a junior level brand/graphic designer to join the team.
This are a small fast paced internal Brand Design team who takes responsibility and ownership in creating high caliber creative for a beloved brand. We are here to provide design solutions for many different audiences through a variety of projects; from shopper marketing to environmental graphics to video production.
As an JR Designer, you are highly collaborative, have an eye for detail, thoughtful approach to layout design, take direction well, manage time efficiently and can jump into a team members’ InDesign file to update content or simply resize graphics without batting an eye. You are the epitome of a team player.
The ideal candidate will…
• DEMONSTRATE their layout and typography skills through a strong portfolio of diverse creative brand work
• COLLABORATE with the Brand Designer on a variety of internal and external design projects
• EXECUTE design layouts that align with the Brand Guides
• SUPPORT the Design Team by jumping into a project already set in motion to finalize layouts, update content and resize graphics—production work
Here’s a day in the life.
You will work closely with the Brand Design team to create smart, creative on-brand and quality design solutions that meet our company goals. Currently the team is working from home, so your commute is a step away.
You will work in direct collaboration with the JR Designer on a wide variety of projects that include mailers, postcards, fliers, signage, social graphics, etc. in both a new project capacity with some strictly production work. This role needs to have strong skills in typography and layout composition.
To be successful as the JR Designer, you will need to…
• Concept graphic requests from cross functional teams: store signage, press kits, out of home advertising, branding decks, and more
• Understand and execute design layouts using the Brand Guides—paying close attention to typography
• Work autonomously from initial conception to final production
• Have strong production skills and the ability to release final artwork to print
• Track projects in Workfront (training provided by the client)
• Work collaboratively and support cross department initiatives
• Receive constructive feedback to achieve the objectives determined
• Follow production schedules to manage time and prioritize daily workload
• Maintain a professional and positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
• Share in our belief of ONE TEAM
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
• Experience 2+ years of graphic design experience
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Microsoft PowerPoint.