Our agency client, is looking for a Junior Media Analyst to join their team on a freelance basis, starting in 9/17 for at least one month, with potential to extend. This role is completely remote and will be 40 hours a week.
Support and contribute to various analytics projects, campaign measurement, reporting, performance, insights and optimization of deliverables. The ideal candidate will be able to help identify the “why” or “so what” from several different data sources and be a valued and contributing partner to both our internal teams as well as our clients.
Junior Media Analyst will:
- Work with the Sr Media Analyst and Media teams to:
- Implement media and website tags for campaign tracking and perform QA to ensure the tags are working properly
- Aggregate, cleanse, and manage data from multiple data sources to add to reporting systems and reporting dashboards
- Seek areas to apply automation to data aggregation and cleansing e.g. vlookup, macros, SQL queries, etc.
- Create reports and dashboards for media campaigns
- Perform campaign data analysis to understand the what, how, and why of campaigns
- Leverage storytelling skills to deliver insights and recommendations that are clear, concise and actionable
- Work with cross-functional teams daily to 1) maintain and optimize campaigns and 2) support analytics projects
- Develop, review, and present campaign recommendations and analytics projects to the team and clients
- Ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables that meet expectations
- Always be on the lookout for process improvement opportunities in data
- Support the building of analytical capabilities and solutions (segmentation, modeling, etc.) that enable analytics to support the goals of the department and company
Junior Mexia Analyst Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience in a media analytics position
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with data and problem solving
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together (Display, Video, SEM, SEO, Social, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and applying spreadsheet skills (sorting/cleaning data, pivot tables, graphs, vlookups)
- Experience developing reports and using data visualization tools (e.g., Google Data Studio, Tableau)
- Experience with ad management platforms (e.g. Campaign Manager 360)
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!