Our client is a well-known marketing agency, with a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach.
Junior Production Artist Overview:
As the Junior Production Artist, you will be responsible for producing designs for packaging, in-store display set-ups, and resets and ensuring brand standards across color, font, and production quality.
Junior Production Artist Responsibilities:
• Produce designs for packaging, in-store display set-ups, and resets and generate product and display renderings in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Provide support for the sales and creative teams and assist with the production and execution of design materials
• Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
• Ensure accuracy, brand consistency, and quality are maintained throughout all collateral and update all mechanical specifications, guidelines and templates
• Review incoming files for use in print advertising mechanicals and maintain files for baselines, guidelines, and templates for print media
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, such as creative to ensure optimal positioning of advertising elements
Junior Production Artist Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2+ years of Production Artist experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office Suite