Junior Project Manager
Our client is a premier industry leader in the agency space, delivering unique and creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of notable brands. They take a modern, integrated, and polished approach that helps set them apart.
Junior Project Manager Overview:
The Junior Project Manager is an ambitious team member who has a passion for collaborating to help teams improve and deliver their best work. This individual will support the Customer Experience team to that projects are moving forward and are delivered on time. The Junior Project Manager will take on ad-hoc tasks and thrive in a fast pace, high performance environment.
Junior Project Manager Responsibilities:
· Partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, and Operations to set deliverable timelines and department goals
· Determine project schedules, organize files, monitor progress, set regular status meetings and adhere to project budget
· Oversee end-to-end workflow and ensure quality output of teams
· Coordinate and communicate available resources to complete pending tasks and projects
· Work to establish and maintain project efficiency and optimization
Project Manager Qualifications:
· 1-3 years of experience in project and/or program management
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently across various teams and timelines
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Experience with Agile development
· Strong data analysis and tracking capabilities