As JPM, you will be assisting with making things happen. You will be a vital member of the team who is involve in all parts of our business across Brand Experience, Customer Experience and our brand new Content Engine. You are hungry to learn and develop and have a natural affinity with organisation and a love of creativity. You are a calm and adaptable person who is not afraid to learn from their mistakes and thrives off challenges.
• Assists with the end to end project cycle from brief, to strategy, to creative development and finally production and supply.
• Contributor of project documentation including SoW, integrated timing plans, budgets.
• Continuously reviews and updates project plan including:
• Contributes to production status with client and helps to answer production queries
• Asset management ownership – sourcing, organising and sharing assets as required Communication
• Work with team members to ensure you’re clear on your actions and can report back in a timely manner without being chased.
• Takes ownership of tasks set and not afraid to ask questions if unclear
• Assists with planning meetings ensuring there are always agendas and follow up action points. Takes detailed notes and circulates actions.
• Can identify when issues need to be escalated ensuring that senior team members are pre-warned in a timely manner to allow for problem solving Creative Partnership
• Passionate and curious about production trends and talent
• Assist with post initiative wash up sessions looking for opportunities to optimise process and raise the bar on creativity
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Experience in project management in a relevant field.
• Experience in production across some of these touchpoints: TV, Film, Social, Digital and Print
• Excellent written and verbal communicator
• Ability to pivot and adjust quickly
• Passion for beautiful creative and an ambition to grow and develop
• Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
• Conscientious, and real team player
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Attention to detail, demonstrating a high degree of accuracy and consistency
WE WOULD LOVE IF YOU HAD:
• 1+ years relevant experience
• Experience working in advertising