Our agency client, who supports some of the largest pharma and tech clients across the globe, are looking to bring on a Junior Social and Content Strategist on a fulltime basis, starting immediately. This role can be completely remote.
We need a Junior social and content strategist to help manage and grow social channels for our industry-leading technology clients. You are a skilled writer and storyteller with experience executing content strategy best practices across digital channels. From planning content to writing posts through to distribution and reporting - you understand how to communicate and amplify a message effectively.
- Source and curate content for communities on social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Manage editorial calendar ensuring alignment with content strategy
- Write and publish posts on relevant brand channels
- Manage community engagement and conversations
- Coordinate with clients and internal teams on content creation
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports, including insights and recommendations for content optimization
- Bring passion for social inspiring new ideas and promoting the latest practices to our clients while also nurturing their communities for ongoing growth and greater engagement
- Support the strategy team to develop content strategies for campaigns and digital experiences whether videos, websites, emails, social or other online communications
- Assist strategy team with development of personas, customer journeys, and functional and content requirements
- 1-2 years of agency experience
- Experience managing B2B social media accounts. Tech vertical experience is a plus!
- Understanding of social media management tools and social listening tools (Netbase, Brandwatch)
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Detail-oriented, collaborative spirit, strong work ethic, and motivated
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!