Our client is a growing agency looking to add a Junior Web Developer to their team. This Junior Web Developer will work closely with the other disciplines in delivering and exceeding client expectations.
Junior Web Developer Responsibilities
- Collect, organize and manage content necessary for websites and other digital projects from various sources.
- Write clean, consistent, standards-based code to develop engaging responsive websites and applications
- Proactively communicate with team regarding outstanding content and asset requirements/issues.
- Includes managing implementation of internal revisions and client feedback.
- Use best practices including version control, testing, responsive design, code reviews, and occasional pair programming while keeping an eye toward usability and user experience.
Junior Web Developer Requirements:
- Proficient with React node, HTML and CSS
- Experience building large web applications
- Must have 1-2 ears experience in web development
- Team oriented