Our client, a well-known luxury retailer, is looking for a Key Holder to join their team. They are looking for candidates who have experience in retail, hospitality, or customer service, In a client-facing setting, can speak clearly and articulately, and can take direction well.
Key Holder Main responsibilities (not limited to):
A Key Holder, or Retail Key Holder, opens and closes a store and performs other administrative duties in a retail setting.
Their main duties include assisting customers when needed, making sure the store is organized, neat, and tidy, and may also perform managerial tasks when the manager is absent.
What we look for:
• Achieve and exceed individual sales goals.
• Focus on the customer experience, develop customer loyalty, and cultivate repeat business.
• Maintain store presentation to ensure the selling environment is customer ready at all times
• Open and close the store, count registers, and operate the alarm system.
• Perform daily paperwork reconciliation and other operational tasks.
• Protect store assets and inventory.
• Be an ambassador for all company values and operate with integrity at all times.
• Follow standard operating procedures of the store and drive results by contributing to the operation of the store.
• Any and all other functions, duties, or projects as assigned.
• Organization skills
• Loves to work with a team
• Attention to detail
• Leadership skills
Key Holder requirements:
• Minimum two years in a retail sales role (or comparable industry).
• Knowledge of basic retail math and cash management techniques.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• A positive, outgoing, and high-energy personality.
• Ability to prioritize, organize, and display effective time management skills.
• Proficient with standard office and retail environment equipment (phones, POS, alarm systems, etc).
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, reach overhead, lift up to 50 lbs., and be able to climb a ladder/step stool.
Locations: Aventura, Miami, FL 33180