Job descriptionOur client, a Luxury Streetwear Brand, is looking for a dynamic Keholder to join their growing team!
Must have previous sales experience in advanced contemporary or luxury designer fashion and an existing clientele book that would be transitional to the brand.
Location-Onsite in West Hollywood, CA
Salary-DOE plus commission and a seasonal clothing allowance.
What You'll Do:
• Drive sales to consistently achieve or exceed sales targets and KPI’s
• Provide impeccable customer service and demonstrate a passion for the customer experience
• Ability to maintain relationships and ongoing rapport with clientele
• Ability to work both independently as well as part of a cohesive team
• Implement effective client strategies to ensure the development of genuine client relationships resulting in increased business opportunities
• Demonstrate strong product expertise, engaging clients with the storytelling of the brand and product
• Assist in merchandising and maintenance of the floor
• Support the store operations as needed
• Participate in stock analysis and cycle counts as needed
• The drive to achieve personal sales goals as well as store KPIs
Who You Are:
• 3-5 years of Luxury Retail experience
• A professional and welcoming character
• Knowledge of luxury fashion
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
Send your resume today!