Our client is an iconic retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location. They are looking to add an Launch & Confidential Operations Manager to their team on contract over the next 6 months that is likely to extend and possibly become full time.
In driving the Commerce Planning help desk this role will also focus on responding to seasonal readiness inquiries, production status updates, and troubleshoot potential errors. You'll collaborate with Site Merchandisers, Geo Operations, and the Asset Production team to ensure assets meets quality standards and business expectations.
You’ll partner with Technical production to understand technical needs to deliver efficient seasonal readiness data management and visibility. You’ll also maintain Monarch Planning Tool data and documentation by uploading data and utilizing Monarch tool.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Drive cross functional meetings regarding confidentiality operations and process improvements.
- Drive confidential asset release E2E process to ensure assets enter the marketplace at the right time without risk of content leaks.
- Work independently in pacing and balancing workload in conjunction with production (“work back”) schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback.
- Able to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
- Be the operational expert of content management for multiple digital experiences.
- Align and support all partners in the app space (Business team, Digital Brand, Merchandising, Consumer Services, Analytics, etc.)
- Direct regular communication and alignment to drive a universal user experience, execute strategy and align with current/upcoming initiatives.
- Drive seasonal/weekly projects with cross-functional teams to ensure content delivery timelines are met.
- Align with broader operations team to execute cross-channel initiatives
- Partner with Global Ops teams to drive business & operational ideas for technical and process updates.