Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Launch Portfolio Coordinator on a 6 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time. This role will require onsite availability once its safe to return to work.
In this role you will create classification/platform assortment frameworks by Channel, Tier. Plan/directs specific cross-category concept assortments by critical channels of distribution. Plan/direct cross-category launce strategies to maximize energy, eliminate overlaps and optimize the calendar. Review/align/drives stories, defining items. key looks across categories. Drive cross-category seasonal marketplace insights and capacity.
Job Description: Launch Portfolio Associate
- Assists the team in managing the overall portfolio of global weekly/seasonal launches to maximize brand heat, fairness, and commercial opportunity. Leverages data-driven market segmentation to determine breadth of launch drops and depth of buys. Determination of the definition of Launch/Release product
- Assists in compiling the Member assortment including Exclusive Access style selection seasonally + Geo validation
- Help analyze product journey via Intent strategy
- Assist in Launch Calendar Alignment including:
- Owning/Running weekly launch change log
- Entering Launch updates in the system
- future season calendar building
- delivery shifts impacting current and upcoming seasons
This role reports to the Director of launch portfolio management who helps wrangle the cross-functional team alongside merch, product and DSM to help influence the line plan and plan for the right capacity, depth, and allocations in our our new product and merch model.