Job descriptionOur client, a busy ad agency, is seeking a Lead Account Executive for their Los Angeles team. This role is full-time and partially onsite in Culver City.
Agency background strongly preferred.
- Client Services: Day to day management with senior level clients acting as their Business partner and providing strategic opportunities to help grow their business.
- Project Management: Understanding workload week by week and keeping a pulse on all project requests to ensure our team has the information they need, including a living briefing document, to keep things moving most efficiently and complete projects on time and on budget.
- Reporting: Working with the larger agency and client team on monthly competitive updates and implications that could impact the overall business of our clients.
- Strategic Planning: Lead the agency, the client, and all 3rd party partner agencies on strategic planning for the next business year. This will involve multiple round table type meetings with partner agencies to create a master document that will serve at the strategic bible for the next business year.
- Quality Control: Work with team to check work before and after presentations to ensure work is aligned to strategy and project brief and original feedback is addressed. Ensure brand and messaging consistency throughout campaign deliverables to keep quality high for each client.
- Presentation Creation; In this role the candidate will be responsible for the creation of presentation decks for the client. They will identify for the team what creative and strategic assets are needed and facilitate their addition to the overall master deck.
- New Business: The candidate will also participate in foraging relationships to win new business for the agency. This would include roles and responsibilities within any RFP processes, involvement in strategic and creative discussions, facilitating in-person meetings, and negotiating contracts and working agreements as needed for new clients.
- Agency Operations Optimization: The candidate will be invited to work with the Co-Founders of the agency to help make the company more effective at winning new business and optimizing revenue from current clients by helping us to improve the way we present ourselves outwardly to the world in a strategic context. This may involve suggestions for improved information on our website and leave-behind materials, optimizing our billing rates for agency and production services to make sure we are not leaving money on the table in deals with clients, and other administrative optimizations that improve the agency’s perception with current clients, potential new clients, and also in the general marketplace.
- Agency Familiarization: The candidate will be expected to study all agency materials, including all of the past work performed by the Co-Founders, to develop intimate knowledge of the agency’s capabilities and sellable experience.