Consumer Analytics Lead
A leading global fashion brand is looking for a lead, customer intelligence analytics candidate to join their team!
Customer Intelligence Analytics Lead, this individual will be a key contributor to consumer insights at the customer level across all channels and divisions in the North America Region. The individual will play an integral role in building and evolving a world-class CRM analytics function.
Consumer Analytics Lead Duties & Responsibilities
· Lead and mentor a team of (3) data manager and analysts
· Serve as the NA regional lead for customer data questions and validation
· Serve as the expert of regional customer intelligence
· Understand key business objectives and determine appropriate analytical approaches to provide actionable insights from the customer perspective
· Partner with CIX channel leads and business planning teams on forecasting and measurement pertaining to customer file by segment and by channel.
· Participate in the strategic planning of annual and seasonal marketing plans and proactively analyze the impact of DTC marketing initiatives
· Lead in persistent data capture capabilities across all channels.
· Aid CIX channel owners in customer segmentation and contact strategy for campaign selection, measurement & analysis, client lists, etc.
· Alongside the Senior Director, CIX, partner with CRM agency and Global CIX team on long-term strategic initiatives (i.e. LTV, Churn, product recommendation, product loyalty) and implementation within the NA business
· Alongside the Senior Director, CIX, serve as the regional lead for customer platform migrations (CDP, clienteling) from a data perspective.
· Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
· Ability to see from the customers’ perspective and serve as their advocate
· Strong ability to find the story within the data and visually represent it in a way that is easy to understand at all levels of the business.
Consumer Analytics Lead Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Experience in Analytics, Customer Marketing, Analytics, CRM/Database
• Well-versed in all aspects of business intelligence, marketing analytics & retail analytics
- In depth knowledge of how data and analytics can combine to drive analysis, predictive models, forecasts and ultimately insights.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel (Pivot Tables, Complex Functions, etc.)
- Knowledge or Interest in advanced data analysis tools such as Python or R
- Strong understanding of customer analytics concepts (segmentation)
- Strong understanding of data science concepts
- Experience with BI platforms such as Tableau a plus
- Background in Statistics