As the Lead, eCommerce Content Strategy, you’ll work with multiple cross-category teams to plan, build and execute seasonal commercialized calendars, marketing briefs, and communication plans within the client’s digital portfolio, including .com; Shop App, Loyalty and Personalization.
This role will partner with both Global and Regional marketing and merchandising teams in the planning and creation of digital content strategies. You will develop and lead a content review process to ensure communication plans and messaging are approved by both Brand and Global key stakeholders. You’ll use quantitative and qualitative insights to make recommendations to improve awareness, adoption and conversion by partnering with test and learn and analytics teams. You will maintain knowledge by staying up to date with emerging trends in integrated marketing, brand, and development.
The ideal candidate for this role would have the following:
· Deep understanding of insight gathering and creative brief writing, consumer journey and programming strategy, and test/measurement plans.
· Background in content creation, creative operations, or marketing.
· Ability to deliver insight-led marketing briefs that translate business and marketing goals into impactful strategies.
· Proven experience delivering consumer journey framework.
· Deep understanding of both evolving consumer environment and digital landscape.
· Data driven decision making.
· 5+ years of experience in the corporate design environment
· 2-4 years of experience in project management or related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure)
· Experience leading cross-channel digital efforts across mobile and web
· Good understanding of content creation process
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
· 2+ years vender management and creative brief development
· Deep knowledge of enabling technologies, such as content management systems, HTML and other related technologies
· Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team