Our client, and innovative agency that designs end-to-end experiences is looking for a Lead Strategist (fo their Business Design Practice) to join their team on a 40 hour a week Contract OR Fulltime basis.
Our Strategy team is a diverse group that believes in being able to unlock innovative solutions by combining traditional business consulting approaches with state-of-the-practice experience-based design methods.
The Strategy team help clients identify strategies and capabilities for a different future state, while bringing together inputs from other disciplines across the firm (research, analytics, user experience, technology, change management) to help make that future a reality. We are often in essential leaderships roles during this process.
As a Lead Strategist, you are equally analytical and imaginative, with a passion for creativity and invention. You are comfortable with analytical frameworks and quantitative methods. You bring deep empathy and understand the connection between impactful and meaningful change and the future success for organizations. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who brings prior consulting experience together with a strong perspective in the experience or service design space.
The Lead Strategist Will:
- Apply strong consultative skills including project scoping, insight gathering, problem solving, strategy development, influencing, visioning, planning and excellent written and verbal communications with limited day to day oversight
- Develop strategies to address client challenges, risks, gaps and opportunities that span CX, EX or both
- Always be an advocate and have empathy for the people whose lives the product or service will affect, inclusive of all actors in the ecosystem
- Continuously iterate designs based on customer feedback and refine solutions
- Grow and deepen meaningful relationships and trusted partnerships both internally and with key client stakeholders
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor progress
- Design materials for client workshops and sessions
- Facilitate meetings and workshops
- Support the company's growth and thought leadership
The Lead Strategist Qualifications:
- 5+ years relevant consulting, agency, or startup experience
- Track record of delivering value and high-quality outcomes to the business and achieving results through insightful recommendations
- Fluency in and commitment to principles and practices related to creating extraordinary customer and employee experience
- Excellent presentation(written/verbal) and facilitation skills
- Experience with Design Thinking methodology(s)
- Ability to be a key member of complex projects in a fast-paced, intense, supportive culture and environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including quantitative methods such as ROI modeling and prioritization frameworks
- A network of other design thinkers and leaders
- Experience with transformation initiatives that involve process and technology implementation
- Demonstrated collaboration skills: we value an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done with others
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Management Consulting experience (3+ years) Advanced degree in relevant field Prior Service Design project experience
If you are qualified for and interested in this position please forward your resume today!