Job descriptionOur client is a DTC Health & Wellness IoT company seeking a Lead UX Designer to join their fully remote team.
Lead UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Passion for creating simple and delightful product experiences, a curious mind, and a depth of experience in designing for mobile.
- Play an essential role guiding our teams towards more seamless product experiences, keeping our customers at the center of every decision we make
- Lead journey mapping, storyboarding, writing narratives, usability testing, and wireframing new and improved product experiences.
- Collaborate closely with design, research, product, and engineering teams, and play a big role in shaping the creative culture at our company.
- 6+ years of mobile UX design experience with a strong portfolio showcasing your abilities and imagination.
- Significant experience applying core digital UX design tools: Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop. ·
- Demonstrated experience developing journey maps, storyboards, and wireframes. ·
- A solid understanding of UX and accessibility best practices for mobile. ·
- Big bonus if you have experience in health & wellness, IoT product development, and employ a human-centered design approach