Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportswear client based in Portland, OR, to find a Learning Experience Design Manager to join their team in this hybrid role of 3 days onsite. This is a 3-month contract, with potential to extend or turn into a full-time salaried position with benefits. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401k and holiday pay.
• Develop holistic learning experience strategies across physical and digital learning domains based on qualitative and quantitative research.
• Craft learning experiences for Nike retail store employees with a focus on digital.
• Design effective and retail-right mobile interactions, activities and assessments.
• Gather and synthesize learner and corporate insights to inform recommendations.
• Deliver experience and content strategies based on insights and industry best-practices.
• Produce high-quality work that adheres to relevant standards and style guides.
• Manage and prioritize workload to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with teammates and cross-functional team members.
• Prepare presentations with compelling storytelling strategies to drive alignment and decision making.
• Share industry best-practice knowledge of mobile learning to inform the long-term solutions.
• Experience developing and designing learning experiences across physical and digital environments.
• Experience developing and designing digital or mobile training content.
• Experience performing training needs analysis.
• Experience with image editing software (Adobe Photoshop or similar).
• Excellent written communication skills and ability to influence across various leadership levels.
• Attention to detail, multitasking ability, and desire to excel in a fast-pace environment.
• Proficiency with Keynote and Microsoft Office products.
• Demonstrated knowledge of mobile and adult learning principles.
• Basic knowledge and familiarity with LMS, Tableau, Smartsheet, Qualtrics.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Education, Business, Adult learning, Learning Experience Design, Instructional Design, Communications, English/Writing or a related field.