Sample Coordinator role- helping the PD team to facilitate the processing, tracking, organization and shipment of all Licensee samples across many divisions/ Licensees. Manage organization within the product room and assist product development during the development process all the way to production stage.
Essential Job Results-
- Sample gatekeeper including inventory, packing/unpacking, and organization of all sample submissions
- Coordinate and maintain informational library/tools; licensee contact list, product portfolio, receiving logs, Licensee binders, etc.
- Create receiving sample reports
- Track and receive all samples for multiple divisions/ licensee’s
- Follow up on any missing samples via email with Licensee’s
- Constant communication with our Licensee’s to ensure on time delivery of samples
- Shipping samples to multiple overseas and domestic partners
- Create commercial invoices for all sample shipments
- Organize and maintain in house sample room
- Open daily packages and alerting team members about what is received
- Organize office
- Help with tracking and reporting needs
- Cleaning showrooms before and after management and account meetings
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Positive Attitude
- Going beyond current thinking to discover opportunities and solutions needed.
- Eager to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Word
- Supervisory Responsibilities-