We are looking for a Licensing Coordinator to support the Licensing Manager of Kids + Family in the day to day deliverables, working alongside internal and external partners. Due to the expansion of licensees and categories, we are in need of additional support with active and prospective partnerships for current and upcoming titles. The successful candidate will be a dynamic professional who has an understanding of the outbound licensing workflow and can roll up their sleeves to knock out tasks in an orderly and swift pace.
- Support Licensing Manager on tactical tasks across all product categories and licensing partners.
- Schedule meetings and, when needed, draft and distribute meeting recaps to respective business partners.
- Prepare, distribute and track deal memos and final agreements to ensure deals are processed efficiently through all steps.
- Work with Licensing Manager to prepare onboarding for new licensees.
- Coordinate with internal teams to gather and distribute brand and marketing updates to share out with licensing partners.
- Maintain and update licensing activity for Kids + Family Title Strategies.
- Collaborate with licensing partners to obtain placement updates and distribute to internal business partners.
- Assist Licensing Manager to compile licensing recaps following product launches.
- Facilitate receipt of forecasts and send royalty payment reminders as needed.
What we need from you:
- Demonstrated 2+ years of experience in outbound licensing function.
- Understanding of category manufacturing and sales cycle for toys and/or apparel is preferred.
- Experience working with reputable kids’ targeted brands.
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive and flexible
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess attention to details with superb organizational skills.
- Multi-tasker extraordinaire with ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communicator
- Alignment with our company culture and values.