The Member Growth team is at the forefront of the client’s next phase of growth. Through the Membership Program, we create and deliver compelling reasons for Members to engage with us regularly throughout their lifecycle, fulfilling our Brand vision to Make Sport A Daily Habit.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As we accelerate our offense, we need a Lifecycle & Growth Planning Program Manager to join our Global Team! This person is a motivated strategic problem solver with a consistent track record of working within a sophisticated and sometimes ambiguous environment to create bold visions and successful strategically led frameworks informed by data that are well understood by all. This person has expertise in setting business critical metrics, loyalty and membership, experience in retail/ecommerce, strategy, and a passion for great customer experiences! Experience driving ubiquitous programs that operate at scale through digital product capability investments will be important to this role.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Develop and lead strategic partnerships, including identifying areas for collaboration and setting overall partnership strategy, roadmap and KPIs.
• Help set and run project objectives, timelines, deliverables, processes and decision-making models.
• Engage with internal and cross-functional partners to reach Member Growth Ambitions
• Plan and facilitate meetings and workshops with internal teammates and cross functional partners.
• Create and execute roadmaps in a way that serve the business, stakeholders and Members
• Ensure program initiatives are aligned with business strategies and budgets
• Elevate project issues that impact cost, schedule and / or performance.