Our client, an entertainment streaming giant, is looking for x3 Localization Specialists w/ Motion GFX skills on a freelance, 6-month opportunity (40 hours/week). Open to location if this person can work on PST hours. If local, option to go onsite to offices in Hollywood, Ca.
Localization experience is not necessary. This role will have heavy QC and Project management responsibilities; however, this candidate MUST have hands-on design skills in after effects, Photoshop, and Premiere to adjust graphics that have been predesigned.
-End to End localization and adaptation workflow.
- Localize & version marketing AV assets to meet the specific requirements of each
- Localization of marketing content by adding subtitles, creating graphics and adding
dubbed audio as needed. Resizing and repurposing AV and motion graphics.
- Project management with external vendors and QC of delivered assets.
- With the help of automation tools within After Effects, localize the original text graphics in
up to 28 languages worldwide.
- Use Premiere Pro to prepare XMLs for multiple file encoding.
- QC and Manage Assets through proprietary tools.
- Technical liaison between AV production, Translations, QC and Engineering teams.
- 5+ years Motion GFX animation or adaptation experience in an entertainment marketing agency, Post House, Broadcast Promo department, or in film or episodic TV work.
- Experience in editing or finishing Short-form spots for Broadcast in Adobe Premiere.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on AfterEffects, Premiere,
Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of Cinema 4D or Element 3D a plus.
- Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly.
- Knowledge of Typography and Fonts management.
- Experience working versioning Character Languages (Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Korean) a
- Familiarity of best-practices and specs for advertising on social channels like: Youtube,