Our client, a pioneer in food technology, delivering nutritionally complete staple meals that provide all the essential nutrients required to fuel the human body. They believe in managing the Company and the product by never being complacent and staying on the cutting edge of food technology and nutrition.
Their products are produced with sustainability and efficiency in mind to create a convenient, nutritious, and affordable meal that is better for our health and the environment. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA but mostly remote due to COVID-19.
Logistics and Fulfillment Coordinator (Temp/Remote) Overview:
We are looking for a dedicated and driven Logistics and Fulfillment Coordinator to join our incredible team! This role is an integral part of the Supply Chain team and will require someone with demonstrated experience in managing and maintaining 3PL relationships and finished goods inventory deployment across multiple warehouses and co-manufacturing facilities. This individual will coordinate logistics between 3PL warehouses as well as ensure B2B shipments arrive on time and accurately.
This is a temporary position (approximately 6-8 months) with a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Logistics and Fulfillment Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Establish, deploy and monitor replenishment inventories to needed warehouses in order to balance inventories.
- Monitor and reconcile inventories (lot codes & expiry dates), and audit 3PL storage and handling invoices
- Monitor, reconcile, and research inventory adjustments to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Optimize order fill and reduce inter-company transfers via deployment activities, requiring close collaboration with co-manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure transaction compliance.
- Manage Third-Party Warehouse relationships.
- Coordinate warehousing and outbound shipment to customers (direct-to-consumer & retail).
- Handle all COA’s.
- Own and manage all warehousing, transport, storage, and logistical costs to ensure budgets are met on a monthly basis.
- Consistently hold warehouse partners to strict SLA expectations, providing clear and concise verbal and written reports of performance, and action plans when needed.
- Review error rates by warehouses to identify trends and expose opportunities to improve operations both internally and externally.
- Execute 1WorldSync - item set up and item maintenance.
- NetSuite - Item set up, customer set up, item and customer maintenance, pricing discount set up.
- Help troubleshoot NetSuite ? TrueCommerce (EDI partner) integration issues.
- EDI - Customer set up, item set up, mapping set up, general testing requirements (liaison between TrueCommerce & Trading Partner, NetSuite integration liaison).
- Own and manage order to cash cycle for Retail channel: Order processing → shipment delivery.
Logistics and Fulfillment Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Inventory and Warehouse Management.
- Proficient in Google Suite with advanced Excel Skills (formulas, pivot tables, macros).
- Experience in Netsuite or similar ERP system.
- Proficient in 1Worldsync, both Item Management and Product Introduction.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience communicating to multiple departments.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and figure out complex issues.
- Ability to analyze data from multiple sources and identify trends that impact organizational goals.
- Project management skills to plan and execute small scale initiatives.
- Ability to pull together many sources of information into a coherent deployment plan.
- Understanding of implementing system enhancements for inventory deployment.
- Experience developing clear documentation and SOP’s for all inventory deployment processes.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!