Our client is the leading and most trusted source in the secondary market for luxury goods, Handbags, Jewelry, watches, and Sneakers. They are looking for a Client Advisor to join their team. They are looking for candidates who have experience in high-end luxury goods, In a client-facing setting, can speak clearly and articulately, and are able to drive their own business
Luxury Client Advisor
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Management of day-to-day White Glove appointment requests, scheduling, and facilitating.
• Leaning Process and CRM ( SALESFORCE )
• Maintain a strong understanding of pricing trends and the current inventory of items by working with the Procurement and Authentication teams.
Create events in your market, build partnerships
Prospecting for new clients and maintaining the lead flow
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• Passion for delivering the best service to each seller.
• 5+ years of experience working in the luxury sales space in a customer-facing role.
• Strong client focus and relationship building.
• Works well independently but also has the ability to be a part of a team environment.
• Ability to communicate with high-end sellers in person, on the phone, or by email with a high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to quickly establish trust with sellers.
• Has reliable transportation and current car insurance.
• Knowledge of high-end luxury handbags and accessories preferred but not required.
• Prior experience working with Salesforce.
• Extremely organized, on time, and able to multitask.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• Healthy Base Salary
• Commissions uncapped
• Employer contributes health-care coverage for employee/ family
• HSA and FSA options
• Dental and vision coverage
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Free Life Insurance and AD&D Commuter Benefits Plan
• Paid vacation and sick time
• 401(k) plan with generous match