The role of a Personal Stylist is integral to the growth of the company. The stylist must be a brand ambassador with a passion for going above and beyond to enhance the client experience. This candidate acts as a true stylist and personal shopper and is required to comp and grow their business year over year.
Selling & Client Service
- Able to drive consistent consignment and appointment business
- Ability to organize closets for top clients
- Markets themselves and performs as a personal stylist
- Acts as personal shopper within the store
- Achieves a minimum of 1 million annually in sales
- Comps and grows their business year over year.
- Assist with the execution of floor sets.
- Monitor and maintain visual merchandising standards daily according to the Visual Standards Manual Operations
- Participate in keeping the selling floor to operational and visual standards – both during the day and at the end of the day
- Adhere to loss prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer service.
- Follow all procedures in the POS system for ringing up sales.
- Passion for Customer Service, Styling, and Product
- Must have an established Client Book
- Able to drive personal business while working as a team
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Consistency in clienteling and follow up
- Strong converter
- Can deliver an outstanding customer experience
- High retention of clients/low lapsed rate
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Open Availability
- Hourly + Commission pay
- High school or equivalent
- College degree (Preferred)