Overview: Under the leadership and guidance of Management, the Stock Associate is responsible for overseeing all back of the house and front of the house operational functions, i.e. processing deliveries of inbound/outbound stock transfers, handling most aspects of the inventory including, but not exclusive to, quality control, and organization, managing floor samples, rotation numbers/cataloging system, shipments, transfers, etc.
• Understands and executes all store operations, policies, and procedures in reference to inventory
• Assists sales associates in locating stock, or selling options, sizing information, etc. to help promote
• Maintains the stock in an organized, clean, user-friendly manner with the correct rotation numbers
and sizing guides
• Handles entire process of receiving shipments
• Handles entire process of inbound and outbound transfers
• Manages the hold area and sign-out procedures
• Creates floor samples
• Performs all stock checks
• Manages stock discrepancies, mismates, flow of stock in and out of the stock room
• Utilizes programs to manage inventory levels
• Checks new arrivals for defectives, checks merchandise that is returned from selling floor for mismates, discrepancies, damages, etc.
• Handles cycle counts and inventory
• Does sweeps of entire store for stray merchandise
• Works with receiving area and security desk for any incoming deliveries of any kind
• Processes returns from external Saks branches, and picks up customer returns
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2+ years of experience in stock or similar role
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business; could include overnight,
evening, weekend, holiday and call in shifts
• Contributes to pulling items from stockroom, physically move them, and stock shelves
• Maintain organization in the stock room and ensure that accurate labeling, logical placement, neat
arrangement, and cleanliness throughout the back
• Understand how to work effectively and safely
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Cegid.
• Employee must be comfortable with physical elements of the job, including (but not limited to)
carrying boxes, standing (ability to stay on feet), and using a step ladder. All extremities of the body
related to these requirements must be usable. Certainly the time frame and weight may vary, but
those who are applicable for this job should be comfortable with 10 pounds and increments standing
for 2 hours at a time.
• Passion for Christian Louboutin and a true ambassador for the brand with strong sense of
• Ideal candidate has work experience in medium sized multinational company or luxury business.
• Additional language fluency is a plus
• Adheres to company policy and confidentiality
• Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is professional, flexible and enjoyable
• Exudes a “no task is too big or too small” attitude, with initiative, commitment, reliability, and
• Versatile; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business.
• Driven to learn and grow
• Grasps new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized
• Exceptional customer service skills along with transparent and effective interpersonal, verbal, and
written communication skills
• Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail to ensure deadlines are met