Our client, a leader in the CPG/Home goods space, is looking to bring on a Manager, Customer Insights and Data Analytics on a Fulltime basis.
Purpose: Analyzing global contact and agent performance data to drive contact center operational efficiencies and improved customer experience. Leads and coaches WFM team to develop and execute best in class contact center management strategies focus around data backed decisions.
- Develop, maintain, and report on contact prediction model for North American and Europe contact center
- Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures to improve call center productivity continuously
- Drive a culture of accountability, continuous improvement, and personal excellence
- Directs workforce management activities and sets performance goals and objectives accordingly
- Design and maintain the data structures and workflows that enable highly efficient data operations to identify key data insights
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to real time performance issues that will improve operational efficiency, consistency of results, and/or employee satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- Being Resilient
- Communicates Effectively
- Demonstrates self-awareness
- Instills Trust
- Optimizes Work
Measures of Success:
- SC Variable cost
- Contact reduction
Background and Experience:
- 3 years minimum experience driving results through data driven decisions
- Experience in Excel a Must!; Experience with SQL is nice to have!
If interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!