This position will oversee the global, long term CRM and consumer insights strategy for the brand by managing all sources of consumer data worldwide and ensuring regular recommendations are made to the business and all stakeholders.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develops and executes global CRM strategy by deploying triggers and strategies, as well as monitoring and tracking results for the Americas, EMEA and Asian CRM platforms
· Develop promotional and omnichannel CRM guidelines to markets, based upon customer data and other third-party sources.
· Manage brand's personalization efforts across platforms and channels based CRM data.
· Provides quarterly recommendations for the business based on the sources of information to ensure brand understands its consumer at all touchpoints.
· Responsible for aggregating all brand property research data, and benchmark against best in class brands.
· Responsible for developing and managing the roll out of the new Loyalty program in partnership with global marketing, global communications and the regions.
· Responsible for training regions and implementing functions on the new program and its value to the organization.
· Tracks closely competitive loyalty programs and their performance.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
· Global VP Marketing
· Global eCommerce
· Global Marketing
Financial Accountability (budget/sales etc) –
• Global CRM budget
• Global Loyalty budget
Qualifications & Competencies:
· 7+ years of experience in a fashion, retail or beauty brand in consumer research, insights or CRM role
1. Business Insights: Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
2. Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions
3. Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
4. Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
5. Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
6. Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals
7. Nimble Learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
8. Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
9. Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences