- Facebook paid media experience
- Heavy Paid Social background
- Must have run app install and event optimization campaigns in the last 6 months
What you'll do/own:
• Own the mobile acquisition marketing program with an emphasis on driving scale across channels while targeting performance ROAS/KPI goals.
• Test new marketing channels as needed.
• Create a robust reporting and monitoring system to distill performance to managers on a regular basis.
• Work closely with data & product teams to implement marketing systems and tools while also working to identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience and drive additional conversions and revenue.
• Develop a deep understanding of the customer experience and data flow from acquisition and engagement to drive conversions & revenues.
• Use a data-driven approach & a vigorous testing process to evaluate hypotheses and extract insights on strategy and performance.
• Collaborate with third-party content creators, including the creative team, to help create new and innovative messaging and customer touch points.
• Assist as needed on other marketing initiatives such as app store optimization and user acquisition. A little more about you:
• Experience managing six- to seven- figure monthly marketing budgets across a variety of mobile acquisition channels
• Deep expertise with social UA tools, platforms, and best practices ranging from campaign set up to optimizing performance to desired goals
• Strong analytical skills - highly comfortable with data and meticulous about accuracy in reporting
• You’re a self-starter who can execute tactically and think strategically and who will take initiative in testing new strategies while driving process improvements
• Creative best practices, A/B testing, and understanding of full-funnel marketing concepts as a means to optimize performance
Experience and Education:
• Education: BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Finance or related quantitative analytics degree
• 3-6 years post-collegiate experience in a marketing focused role focused on mobile user acquisition
• Experience working with third party campaign management tools, including MMPs and creative management systems, to help better optimize spend and performance
• Expertise with SQL and understanding of database hierarchies
• High attention to detail, you pride yourself on accuracy and find yourself constantly double checking your work
• A good attitude, willing to put your head down and do whatever it takes to execute, learn, and innovate.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to explain your work and results to executives as needed
• Persistence - never afraid to try new things, fail, and then try new strategies and approaches to succeed
• Self-motivated and focused on executing well; you enjoy being hands-on
• Scrappy and resourceful when facing challenges of all types Interest in the sports/live entertainment space is a plus
What we can offer:
• Flexible PTO
• Medical, dental, & vision insurance
• Life insurance and disability benefits
• 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
• New equipment setup provided
• Wellness programs
• Tenure recognition