What you'll do...
We’re looking for a Manager of Content Marketing who will be responsible for building content affiliates & commerce partnerships, and executing omni-channel campaign activations—all designed to connect inspiring storytelling to easy buying solutions while driving brand equity, engagement, and sales. You’ll work closely with our Content & Commerce, Social, and Media teams, as well as leads across Marketing & Creative to manage some of our most critical strategic partnerships, spearhead cross-functional content activations, and evaluate potential collaborations.
You’ll thrive in this role if:
• You have a knowledge and expertise in the content affiliate and branded content space, across relationship & talent management, platform trends, measurement, and affiliate platforms
• You love building from the ground up, and are a true self-starter in creating net-new, innovative programs, strategies, and content-rich storytelling moments
• You’re experienced in launching new content and/or influencer campaigns, with success in achieving brand and/or performance marketing objectives
• You’re a collaborator at heart, and enjoy working with other talented team members and external partners
Challenges you’ll tackle:
• Input into strategy for content affiliate and partnership marketing, inclusive of roadmap, channel strategy, campaign activation, and partnership development
• Plan and activate end-to-end on high exposure media campaigns that support the business and drive results for seasonal and category-specific campaigns
• Find new ways to creatively integrate content/activations into cross-channel, digital marketing, and experiential activities, with full-journey measurement objectives
• You will cultivate, recruit, and onboard new strategic partners into our program
• Drive execution for day-to-day evergreen affiliate programs by identifying optimal partner mix, seeking new affiliate content business development opportunities, negotiating partner commercial terms, handling weekly reporting, etc
• Act as an external and internal advocate, working closely with cross-functional teams to drive programs forward Not only will you get to work on a growing and entrepreneurial area of the business, but you’ll also be empowered to hunt for innovative partners, structure working relationships in creative, dynamic ways, and launch newsworthy collaborations.
Nice to haves
• Background in Marketing/Advertising/Digital, Affiliate, Media)
• Direct career experience in digital media, content networks and platforms, retail, and/or ecommerce
• Established industry relationships and experience working with media partners and/or affiliate networks
• Effective communication skills – you’re equally comfortable hopping on the phone with a new potential partner, meeting them in person, or following up (with a “make things happen” attitude)
• A builder mentality, ability to build programs from the ground up and self-start with little direction