Our client is looking for a Manager of Creative Services to join their team. The role will be responsible for leading creative development and production. The role will direct creative projects and manage the creative team. The Manager of Creative Services will play a key role in aligning internal and external resources. The position is responsible for monitoring and optimizing workflows, budgets and schedules.
1. Direct and mentor the creative staff in effective and efficient use of resources. Plan and direct the creative services. Facilitate the ability for the designers to produce superior creative work that meets business objectives, brand standards and usability best practices. Ensure quality control of all creative deliverables.
2. Direct designers in the development of creative design deliverables that will elevate and differentiate company brands.
3. Guide the development, evolution, communication and implementation of brand standards, including look and feel guidelines; this includes accountability for brand consistency across offline campaigns and assets, videos, website, email and other marketing programs.
4. Responsible for systematizing and optimizing efficient workflows and processes.
5. Act as production manager; interface with internal customers and manage creative resources to ensure on-time delivery for marketing creative projects; take on projects independently when needed.
6. Manage and work with multiple brands.
7. Supervise numerous projects, activities and deadlines simultaneously.
8. Manage outside promotional agencies, vendors and inquiries.
9. Manage the selection, training and development of design staff. Assure services are in compliance with professional, company policy standards and brand execution requirement.
10. Other duties as assigned by management.
• BFA/BA/BS Degree from an accredited college or university is required. In lieu of degree, 5+ years of experience is required.
• 5+ years of creative leadership experience, including experience in a supervisory role is required.
• Experience with traditional and digital marketing is required.
• In-house and agency creative services experience is required.
• Experience managing a workflow platform such as Workfront
• Creative services for a distributed environment or multi-location business
• Experience in healthcare, dental or retail industry
• Strong abilities in managing the daily operations of department(s) or work unit while developing short to medium term (1-3 years) goals.
• Fostering employee development by providing a supportive learning environment.
• Highly developed teambuilding, influencing, and collaboration skills.
• Ability to direct the work of others and work as a team leader in attainment of goals.
• Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures.
• Ability to handle and maintain extreme confidentially with employee records, compensation information, etc.
• Ability to draw valid conclusions; apply sound judgment in making decisions and make decisions under pressure.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling services.
• Proficient knowledge of customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of media production, communication and disseminations techniques and methods, including alternative ways to inform and engage via written, oral and visual media.
• Proven ability to manage relationships and drive process.