My client it a leading, diversified financial services provider in need of a Communications and Marketing Specialist for a Full-time opportunity! This will be flexible hybrid with partial remote and onsite at their offices in Westlake village and/or LA office-HQ.
The position requires a strategic approach to maximize return on marketing investments, with the ability to:
• employ critical thinking and creativity toward the development and execution of a marketing plan to effectively promote Wealth Management’s attributes and key differentiators.
• produce actionable insights that enable fast change implementation.
Additionally, only candidates that can demonstrate their entrepreneurial spirit, excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, as well as attention to detail, will be considered.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the:
• Development, execution and optimization of fully-integrated, multi-channel programs to achieve key marketing and business objectives on time and within budget.
• Development of original content and/or curation of other relevant content for the creation of one pagers, fact sheets, presentation decks, ad copy, white papers, case studies, blog posts, video scripts, infographics, landing pages, social media posts and more. The objective being to ensure clear, concise, compelling messaging to effectively promote attributes and key differentiators.
• Ensure the brand is consistent across all channels and assets.
• Ensure compliance of applicable rules, regulations and policies of the organization.
• Monitor competitor activity as well as industry/market trends.
• Must possess exceptional:
o Writing and editorial skills. Ability to write clear, compelling, informative, marketing-oriented and/or explanatory copy for a variety of mediums.
o Interpersonal communication skills. Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with all levels of management, as well as colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
o Project management and organization skills. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once with competing deadlines.
o Analytical skills including working with measurement and analytics platforms (i.e. Facebook, Google Analytics, business intelligence platforms, etc.).
Please send your resume today!