Length of Contract: 6 months with potential to convert to FT
Location or Remote: Remote- Must be in Seattle or willing to relocate
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Marketing Assistant/Specialist III Overview: In this position, you are part of the Media team. The team is responsible for booking media placements for all paid advertising such as Radio, Outdoor, Newspapers, Facebook, YouTube, etc. driving innovative and effective media campaigns - executing strategies across a robust mix of channels including, but not limited to, TV, Print, Digital, mobile and Out-Of-home.
- Assist with the media planning and buying process
- Update timelines and open purchase order requests in Brandmaker
- Communicate with media outlets to acquire delivery and advertising specifications
- Ensure all media deadlines are accurately tracked and communicated to creative team
- Pull and assess Tableau data to make targeting decisions for geo-targeted campaigns
- Keep up with PO spend and monthly budgets
- Coordinate new vendor on-boarding through Payee Central
- Train media vendors in Company’s invoicing processes
- 5+ years’ experience in professional business environment
- Strong computer skills with a firm understanding of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills