Length of Contract: 4 months
Location or Remote: Nashville, TN though must be able to work remotely temporarily.
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Marketing Assistant/Specialist III Overview: In this role you will be responsible for; submitting Purchase orders, pulling reports, administrative support, competitor analysis, tracking spend and updating yields.
- Support execution and tracking of recruitment marketing activities
- Conduct basic analysis of campaign effectiveness and provide spend tracking
- Update marketing actions and job postings in campaign management system
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience in owned markets
- Participate in recruitment marketing projects as needed
- 1+ years of recruitment marketing, marketing, or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Excel skills