Length of Contract: 6 months
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
- Manage a high-volume research request queue to support ad hoc requests for data, as well as to pre-compile research marketing materials to feed into that queue.
- Use syndicated audience research tools from comScore, Nielsen, GfK, eMarketer, Forrester, Simmons, Kantar, and more. Where appropriate, synthesize third-party data with insights that you gather from internal, first-party data sources.
- Create and deliver PowerPoint and Word documents for sales support and marketing purposes in collaboration with broader Marketing team members.
- Opportunity to use both third-party and company proprietary data to design, develop, and maintain customer, retail category, and product purchase platform insights to support the Vertical Marketing, Product Marketing, and B2B Marketing teams.
- 2+ years of media research or marketing experience
- Domain expertise with online advertising and/or media
- Extremely proficient, power user of Excel
- Extremely proficient, power user of PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to tell compelling stories with data
- Degree or coursework in media, marketing, marketing research, economics, sociology, computer science, statistics, math, engineering, or other quantitative fields