We are looking for a Budget Associate to join the Marketing Operations Team as a contractor for am minimum of 6 months. In this role you will support and operationalize the company's global marketing budget and spend, including data oversight, reporting, enablement and budget process improvements. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, you will join a fast-paced, global marketing team that operates at scale, with strong communication & collaboration, a passion for detail, and a commitment to driving impact.
*Operational & tactical support of Budgetforce tool, data and reporting for SFDO Marketing
* Partnering with Budgetforce Admin to groom quarterly data, have it uploaded
* Perform Budgetforce data QA
* Balance budget issues within the system and issuing budget transfers in a timely manner to assist spend.
* Build relationships and partner with procurement teams to decrease average time of open PR’s by 10% quarter over quarter
* Assist in the logistics and execution within Budgetforce for scaling the growth of the Marketing team budget
* Help to smooth the process of onboarding of new teams to the system by acting as a go-to resource
* Partner with Director of Marketing Operations to execute on contingency funds and RLOA with a 24 hour turn around.
* 2+ years of professional marketing experience
* Strong Experience with Budgetforce and Budgetforce reporting
* Experience working with complex marketing or events budgets
* Strong project management, analysis, writing and communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and follow through
* Experience working across teams at a global company in a fast-paced environment
* High energy for the .Org mission and independently driven with a resilient attitude
* Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
* 2+ years experience with Salesforce products, preferred.
* Google Suite power user, preferred.