We are looking for a motivated and data driven individual to join the Enterprise Field Marketing team in a contract position. This individual will manage key projects for the Enterprise Field Marketing Team, making an impact in the way we engage prospective and existing customers. As a member of the team, this individual will execute on various projects such as multi-channel campaign management, reporting, events planning, coordination, promotion and follow up, presenting success back to stakeholders - and more.
This individual will report to the Manager, Enterprise Field Marketing and must be an innovative thinker, with experience in developing strategic campaign programs that are targeted, consistent, actionable and integrated to deliver pipeline and ACV. We operate in a fast-paced environment and require someone with initiative, who can jump right in, taking responsibility the success of their programs and meeting deadlines.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Deep analysis and understanding of business segment and reporting of campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results. Tracking and monitoring pipeline numbers, top deals, ACV attainment and other key data points.
* Program management of campaign tactics such as segmentation, campaign creation, email programs, digital campaigns, content creation and similar demand generation tactics.
* Develop compelling go-to-market plans that help achieve pipeline and revenue goals. Deliver them to sales and marketing leadership audiences.
* Collaborate across the extended marketing and sales teams to ensure quality and timely demand generation execution, across all internal & external marketing channels.
* Understand marketing calendar of events, webinars and activities coming up, updating the calendar when new events are created and promote activities to internal teams.
* Build trusting relationships, credibility, and use strong communication and influence skills to partner effectively with stakeholders to improve decision-making and business outcomes.
* 2+ years experience with marketing programs and campaigns. Experience marketing or selling to B2B customers preferred.
* Experience orchestrating and measuring an array of marketing tactics including paid digital, SEM, direct mail, events, and SEO as related to campaigns.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Creative thinker who can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of management
* Ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance.
* Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
* Prefer candidates that have worked with a similar CRM system.