Job descriptionTitle: Account Executive
Salary: $55k-75k (Depending Experience)
Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Schedule: Hybrid (2 days per week on-site)
Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Managing client feedback
- Deliver multiple different assets
- Organized and structured in a way that we would support through agency life…. Helps us manage the work…
- Internal clients -Approximately 100 people are wonderful; want the help
- Partnership orientation Is extremely important
- Really small community of 300k people
- Day to day:
- Stay on top of projects that range from making sure something got printed correctly or invitation for event that is for 400 people
- Conducting internal reviews
- Liaison for clients - follow up for feedback…. what the client needs are and what they should or should not be doing
- Taking on larger initiatives - revamp website….
- Budget for potentially TV, etc.- typical day to day (digital, social print - emails, printed materials, social, etc.)
- Opportunities to watch how campaigns come together
- Assist with website additions
- Digital agency campaigns
- Encourage and engage that cohort
- This person will have opportunity - very collaborative
Job is what you make of it!!!!!
Making sure they are learning growing and developing
Must have skills?
- Power point, excel
- Super comfortable being on device and screen
- Professional maturity
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS TOOLS - on the department to ensure they understand how things are performing….
- Have someone who can look at numbers and analyze - dashboarding on how stuff is performing
- Google analytics — social monitoring